Let's Kick Off the 2020 Monitoring Season!
EVLT is excited to still work with our volunteers this summer, and has put in place new practices to ensure the safety of out volunteers, landowners, and staff.
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19, you are prohibited from monitoring until 14 days after your symptoms have ended.
- All training will be done virtually.
- Volunteers will receive their materials via email.
- If you need to drop off or pick up a binder, we will arrange a curbside pickup at the EVLT office. We are open Tuesday-Thursday, 9-4. Contact Kenzie to arrange this: firstname.lastname@example.org, 970-577-6837
- Questions or concerns about this season? Drop in on a Zoom call with Kenzie on June 4th at 11:30 to ask anything you want to know.
- Monitors will work with a member of their households where possible.
- Monitors that are with people that are outside their households will not carpool to the sites. Monitors must wear masks and hike a minimum of 6 feet apart at all times.
- Monitors are not to make any in-person contact with landowners. All communication will be done over the phone or email. Do not go up to or inside a landowners home.
Blank Monitoring Form
GPS on Your Phone
If you want to see where you are withing the boundaries of a property, we recommend the $1.99 app GPX Viewer (for Apple) (for Android). GPX files for you properties are available in your Dropbox file.
If you want to track your site visit, we recommend the free app Open GPX Tracker (for Apple). You can email you track to email@example.com within the app.
Scan a Monitoring Form on your Phone
If you printed your monitoring form and want to scan and email it from your phone, we recommend the free app Scannable (for Apple).
The App takes a picture of the document, turns it into a PDF, and you can email it to stewardship@evlandtrust from the app.
Have more questions? Join us for a Zoom call Q&A on June 4th at 11:30am. The link is in your monitoring email.
Missed the Zoom call? Contact Kenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 970-577-6837.